Cardiopulmonary Services has been named a Quality Respiratory Care Provider by the American Association for Respiratory Care. Cardiopulmonary Services, which is located on the third floor of the hospital, encompasses Special Procedures, Respiratory Care and our new Sleep Disorders Center.
Services are provided by Certified Registered respiratory therapists who are licensed by the State of Arkansas.
Please choose from the services listed below for more information about Cardiopulmonary Services:
- Special Procedures
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Other helpful Web Sites concerning lung health include:
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- Asthma Action America
- Your Lung Health
- Cardiopulmonary Services/Special Procedures
- Special Procedures provides the following services:
- EEG (Electroencephalography)
- EKG (Electrocardiography)
- Pediatric Cardiology
For more information about the services listed above, contact Special Procedures at 870.735.1500, Ext 1164.
Cardiopulmonary Services/Respiratory Care
Respiratory Care provides a full range of services on both inpatient and outpatient basis. The department provides respiratory therapy in the intensive care unit, the general patient floor care areas, the emergency department, arterial blood gas laboratory, and the pulmonary function laboratory.
Special services include:
- Ventilator management
- Arterial blood gas puncture and analysis
- Chest physiotherapy
- Pulse Oximetry
- Incentive Spirometry
- Aerosol therapy
- Bedside Spirometry
- Critical Care Support
- Artificial airway care
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Bronchial hygiene
- Pulmonary function testing
- Bi-level ventilation
- Continuous nasal CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Sleep Lab
For more information about the services offered in Respiratory Care, call 870.735.1500, Ext 2000.